Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grace and Lilly


Grace and Lilly-3, originally uploaded by MNicoleM.
A few years ago, I got really interested in phtography. As people saw the photos I took of my students, they asked me to take pictures of their children. I eventually created a studio in my basement and now have a tiny little photography business. I have done a couple of weddings and parties but usually just do portrait sessions in the evenings and on the weekends. The majority of my clients are coworkers, coworkers' families or people who have seen photos I've taken of coworkers LOL.

Today I had a photoshoot with a coworker's granddaughters, Grace and Lilly. They are both very sweet, adorable girls. And don't they look so pretty in their matching polka-dot dresses?!

No comments:

Post a Comment